Frequently asked questions
How to receive NGN and convert to CAD in Canada?
Follow these instructions to receive NGN and convert your CAD:
NOTE: To receive Naira, you need to create an NGN wallet (A wallet is a virtual bank account that can hold funds).
1. Next, click the Fund wallet button on the virtual NGN wallet on the dashboard. Your Paga bank account information will be provided.
2. Send money into the provided paga account from any Nigerian bank account. As soon as the transfer is complete, you will receive an alert that your Pesa NGN wallet has been funded.
3. Next, log in to the Pesa app, click Send Money
4. Select 'Internation Transfers', then select your NGN and CAD as recipient/beneficiary currency
5. Verify how much you want to transfer and click 'continue' (Please note that the minimum payout amount is $10.00)